when I use Keras LSTM Layer. error occurred..

Keras input, Dense layer, Learner it ok.

But, when I use Keras LSTM Layer. below error occurred…

I attached workflow file and log file

Keras 2.2.4
Tensorflow 1.12.0
KNIME recent version
OS Mac OS

WARN Keras 08_LSTM_Network.knwf (2.4 MB) Network Learner 6:235:229 /Library/anaconda2/envs/py_knime_dl/lib/python3.6/site-packages/keras/engine/saving.py:292: UserWarning: No training configuration found in save file: the model was not compiled. Compile it manually.
WARN Keras Network Learner 6:235:336 /Library/anaconda2/envs/py_knime_dl/lib/python3.6/site-packages/keras/engine/saving.py:292: UserWarning: No training configuration found in save file: the model was not compiled. Compile it manually.
ERROR Keras Network Learner 6:235:278 java.lang.Exception: Failed to receive message from Python or forward received message.
ERROR Keras Network Learner 6:235:278 Execute failed: An error occured during training of the Keras deep learning network. See log for details.

knime.log (815.8 KB)

Hi @dongwooseo,

Your problem looks very much like the one covered in this forum post.
Could you please try the solution that was proposed there and see if it works for you?
Essentially, you need to install nomkl into your Conda environment via the terminal, like so:
conda install -n py_knime_dl nomkl
After that, the workflow should run as expected.

Marcel

4 Likes

Thank you~! that problem solved!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.