with selenium nodes upload files from pc to web browser

Philipp @qqilihq
Super and wonderful :slight_smile: Iā€™m eagerly waiting. If it works, Iā€™ll get rid of the +200 file load every day.

Why didnā€™t you share the workflow here in forum @qqilihq ?
Here as you see I was trying to do the same thing. And I couldnā€™t get the frame. I like to take a look at your workflow and find out how to get the frame element (actually I was able to find the frame but the input element wasnā€™t there :sweat_smile:)
Would you please share the workflow (or at least the part after login metanode)?

Thank you so much.
Armin

Dear Armin; @armingrudd @qqilihq
We didnā€™t share it because it contains a password and user, but Iā€™ll share one instance. :wink: I havenā€™t tested it yet because the system I started living in before had started the problem of opening the browser. After testing, I will share the result.

1 Like

Armin ; An example of a workflow that is specific to this situation can be found in the Appendix. Of course you and Philipp should be noted without forgetting their support. Philipp has provided the solution. Thank you for taking care of your time and interest.
@armingrudd and @qqilihq
Regards

2 Likes

Hi; Philipp / Armin @armingrudd @qqilihq
What is the error in the file path? I tried different ways but couldnā€™t figure it out?

The \ is missing. See the error message in the tooltip, it says C:foo.csv.

Hi,
As I told you here you have to provide double backslashes to ā€œSend Keysā€.
As you can see, the ā€œURL to File Pathā€ is providing the path with single backslash.
So you have to modify that. To do that you can use a ā€œString Manipulationā€ or ā€œString Replacerā€ as shown below:
String Manipulation:

String Replacer:

I know this is crazy, But this is how you can deal with backslash which is the escape character.

Best,
Armin

1 Like

Heyyy ; Armin

you did :slight_smile: supersriven again superrrrr

1 Like

Hi; Armin @armingrudd

everything works fine but canā€™t click send button? We came to the end, but we stayed here. I do not ilerliye. :frowning:
save send button xpath
/html/body/div[1]/div/div/div/div[2]/div[2]/button[2]

something worked now

turned it off and turned on and worked

1 Like

I did the same thing in @qqilihqā€™s workflow before and wasnā€™t able to catch that input element.
Even now using his workflow the the input element canā€™t be found by the Find Element node for me.
Iā€™m really exhausted but very glad that the workflow has worked for you.

Best,
Armin

Edit: Finally I could do that too. :partying_face::partying_face: (But I will never ever use this website! :sweat_smile::face_with_head_bandage:)

2 Likes
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.