WorkflowManager warn?

Hi,
I get this error:
"WARN WorkflowManager Unable to insert connection "[1(0) -> 2( 0)]"
why?

this sourcecode:
try {
BatchExecutor.main(new String[]{"-workflowFile=d:\MyWorkflow.zip","-reset=true"});
} catch (IOException e) {
// TODO Auto-generated catch block
e.printStackTrace();
} catch (InvalidSettingsException e) {
e.printStackTrace();
} catch (CanceledExecutionException e) {
e.printStackTrace();
}

workflow container my custom node!

I assume this single line is not the entire error message? It should give you the name of the node that it is unable to load a few lines further up (something like “unable to load node factory ‘x.y.z.FooFactory’”).

Once you know what node it cannot load, you may be able to tell why? Can you load the workflow into the knime application?

Regards
Bernd

HI,
Thanks!
The error message is single line only,
other nothing,
knime application can load the workflow and can run!

Do you run your lines from inside an Eclipse-based application or from a pure-Java application? The latter won’t work because the various KNIME plugins do not get initialized properly.

I use self-defined node to set up a workflow and build zip file in the meantime, but it always displays error information when I executed the code of node.
error information:
"WARN WorkflowManager Unable to insert connection "[1(0) -> 2( 0)]"
Why?

As Thorsten said: The plugins defining new nodes and types (e.g. org.knime.base, org.knime.ext.weka, …) don’t get loaded if you use a pure java. KNIME is an eclipse application and as such depends heavily on eclipse’s class loading mechanism. Eclipse takes care of collecting all different extensions (e.g. nodes) at start-up. Your java class does not do that. I believe there is nothing you can do about it unless you also use eclipse (i.e. by defining an own application similar to KNIMEBatchApplication.java) to do the class loading.

Best regards
Bernd