3D-e-Chem Warnings in Linux KNIME

After installing the 3D-e-Chem nodes in Linux KNIME, I get the following warnings in the Console:

WARN Create File Name 1:30:9 Selected directory ‘/tmp/knime_tc_wmhemmrjshhf’ cannot be accessed!
WARN Create File Name 1:31:9 Selected directory ‘/tmp/knime_tc_afn2phgho1wc’ cannot be accessed!
WARN Create File Name 1:32:9 Selected directory ‘/tmp/knime_tc_mtehf7x1rfla’ cannot be accessed!
WARN Create File Name 1:33:9 Selected directory ‘/tmp/knime_tc_7od1hzqnqeje’ cannot be accessed!
WARN Qed Calculator 1:34 Could not find templates folder templates/ in plugin org.knime.knip.knimepython
WARN Create File Name 1:35:9 Selected directory ‘/tmp/knime_tc_txz8uchgv19j’ cannot be accessed!
WARN Create File Name 1:36:9 Selected directory ‘/tmp/knime_tc_wiiqxgezsoo4’ cannot be accessed!

I am running KNIME 3.5.3 in Linux Mint 18.3 64-bit Xfce (based on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS), and Anaconda3 Python 3.6.5.

KNIME is installed in my home directory, and tmp is /tmp.

I also have the same version of KNIME installed in a Windows 10 machine; I installed the 3D-e-Chem nodes there, and I do not get the console warnings.

What should I do about the console warnings in Linux? Can they be safely ignored?

Thanks.

Hi rjrich,

I think you can safely ignore the WARN messages.
We have contacted the developers of the 3D-e-Chem nodes, so I assume they will follow up on the issue.

Best,
Daria

This is a known issue, see https://github.com/3D-e-Chem/knime-silicos-it/issues/6 , which I have been unable to fix.

The warnings can be ignored as when the nodes are executed a new temporary directory is created.