02_Classify_images_using_ResNet50 no execute

Hello, I wish you all a great day!
Dear, I am studying the workflow 02_Classify_images_Using_ResNet50, however when
you put it to process, I have the following error message on the knime console:

Further output: /home/rudiney/knime4/knime_4.0.0/plugins/org.knime.python2.envconfigs_4.1.0.v201911281838/envconfigs/linux/start_py.sh: linha 13: /home/rudiney/anaconda3/etc/profile.d/conda.sh: Arquivo ou diretório inexistente
/home/rudiney/knime4/knime_4.0.0/plugins/org.knime.python2.envconfigs_4.1.0.v201911281838/envconfigs/linux/start_py.sh: linha 14: conda: comando não encontrado
File “/home/rudiney/knime4/knime_4.0.0/plugins/org.knime.dl.keras_4.1.0.v201911110939/py/DLKerasTensorFlowNetworkTester.py”, line 55
print(DLKerasTensorFlowNetworkType.instance().test_installation(), end=‘’, flush=True)
^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

If packages are missing you can install the correct version of the required packages on the ‘Python Deep Learning’ preference page.
ERROR Keras Network Executor 0:80 Execute failed: An error occured during execution of the deep learning network. See log for details.

Hi,
Have you set up the deep learning extension correctly? Can you post a screenshot of your Deep Learning preference page? It fails before even trying to execute the network. Instead, it fails in the code that tests your installation. Because it says that in a print call, it might have to do with Python2 vs Python3.
Kind regards
Alexander

1 Like

Where can I see the installation is correct?

Kind regards
Rudiney

Hi,
as I suspected, you have to install Python 3 first. Then it is best if you use Anaconda and let KNIME create a suitable conda environment for you.
Kind regards
Alexander

2 Likes

ok Alexander. I’ll do it.

kind regards,
Rudiney

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.