100% beginer

literally 100-% new, imported a spreadsheet with duplicate values (excel, csv), which i want to keep - now, i’m stuck, wtf, seriously i’ve spent 4 hours searching, yes i’m new, to this, and i’m totally lost. for gods sake all the reviews i watched it’s amazing, not if your a newbie. where is the introduction?? FFS

Try this first

1 Like

@strtuddle2

First of all welcome to the world of KNIME.
It might be easier to support you if you can give us an idea of the “data processing” which you would like to apply on the base data.

1 Like

@strtuddle2 welcome to KNIME and the KNIME forum.

I compiled a list about learning KNIME based on how you like to study (books, videos, examples …)
https://hub.knime.com/mlauber71/spaces/Public/latest/_how_to_learn_knime

I personally like searching the KNIME hub for examples so I can see how things do work.

2 Likes

Apologies I was quite frustrated, thank you so much i’ve pulled my first data in and am now underway.

1 Like

Yeah I did some searching but kept finding that they were presented as if I knew the very first steps, which I didn’t unfortunately. but this is great, thank you - I’ve started reading forward and finding this complicated but amazing piece of software. Was frustrated so apologies for the written question.

2 Likes

You will find the forums are full of people that are more than willing to help in addition to the great KNIME team members

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.