AbstractMethodError while trying to insert data using DB Writer or Insert or Update to SQL Server 2019

I have connected the SQL server using Microsoft SQL Server Connector node and used DB Table Creater to create a table, I have an excel file with all the processing which I saved as a table and using Table Reader I loaded the data to the new work flow where I am trying to upload this into the newly created table using the DB Table Create.

Above is the flow I am trying to execute. But I am getting this error:
ERROR DB Writer 4:6 Execute failed: (“AbstractMethodError”): null

Can you help me with this, please?

Hello and welcome to the KNIME forum @SabharinathKona

Could you please provide us the workflow or at least the Dialog window of the DB Writer Node (showing the configuration)?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi @josegallardo,
I was able to resolve the issue. The issue is with the authentication method, My user account in SSMS is authorized using the Windows authentication which is not working with KNIME. I created a user in SSMS with SysAdmin rights and with username and Password which I used in DB Writter configuration for authentication. It worked and I am able to write all my processed files into the server now.

Thank you for being quick, I really appreciate that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello again @SabharinathKona

Thanks for let us know that you could solve the issue and thanks also for share the solution with the community.

If you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact us.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.