Access to Source Code

Greetings All:

We are looking at being able to modify the 'row filter' node to be able to subset our dataset based on multiple criteria. Is the original source code for that node available?

Thanks

Iqbal

Iqbal wrote:
We are looking at being able to modify the 'row filter' node to be able to subset our dataset based on multiple criteria. Is the original source code for that node available?

Sure. Either download the Developer Version, it comes with the source code. Or use the Update Manager and select the base-feature from the "KNIME Development" category. This will also download the source code for all base nodes.

Thorsten

Hello, Iqbal,

We were also thinking about implementing table filtering based on multiple criteria. Did you complete the implementation of the node? Under which license? Is is something that you would share or sell?

Best regards,

Carlos J. Gil Bellosta
http://www.datanalytics.com

Hello Thorsten, I am new to KNIME and would like to get the node source code but I couldn't follow your steps you reply to Iqbal comment to obtain the node source code. I am currently using KNIME Desktop version.

Thanks!

You need to use the KNIME SDK which already contains the sources for the base nodes. Additional sources can be installed from the standard update site from the "Sources" category.