Our end user is not able to view the error logs of his scheduled jobs in Knime Portal. Only admin is able to see the scheduled job logs(Like Error logs). Could you please help on how I can provide access to end users to view logs.
Thank you for contacting KNIME regarding this issue.
Please provide the following for additional information/troubleshooting:
- What operating system is your KNIME software running on?
- What version(s) of KNIME Server (KS) and KNIME Analytics Platform (AP) are being used?
I look forward to helping you resolve this issue!
to give users access to the logs on the KNIME server, please do the following
- Activate per workflow logging
- The user needs to execute a workflow to generate the job
- the user saves the job as a workflow locally
- inside the workflow you can find the log for this specific job execution on the KNIME Server
We are currently looking to improve this I will push the feature request from you.
Best regards, Iris
Thanks for the response. Yes. The user is able to see the logs when users start the workflow. but they are not able to see the logs for Scheduled workflows in Knime Portal.
I can help advocate for this feature request for you. Would you mind confirming what version of KNIME Server you are currently using?
Thanks for your time. The server version is 220.127.116.11fa2e72f6.
Thanks in advance.
We have marked your feedback associated with feature request (SRV-1497) in our database. However, we will not be able to provide and prospective timeline or status reports on it; please monitor the Changelogs of future KNIME Server updates, as completed features and bugfixes are noted there.