I have a table as below
| ID | Code | Date |
|---|---|---|
| 111 | IN | 2024-10-09 11:00:00 AM |
| 111 | OU | 2024-10-10 01:00:00 AM |
I want it
| ID | Code | Date |
|---|---|---|
| 111 | IN | 2024-10-09 11:00:00 AM |
| 111 | OU | 2024-10-10 11:59:00 AM |
| 111 | IN | 2024-10-10 |
12:03:00 AM|
|111|OU|2024-10-10 01:03 00 AM|
I have a table as below
| ID | Code | Date |
|---|---|---|
| 111 | IN | 2024-10-09 11:00:00 AM |
| 111 | OU | 2024-10-10 01:00:00 AM |
I want it
| ID | Code | Date |
|---|---|---|
| 111 | IN | 2024-10-09 11:00:00 AM |
| 111 | OU | 2024-10-10 11:59:00 AM |
| 111 | IN | 2024-10-10 |
12:03:00 AM|
|111|OU|2024-10-10 01:03 00 AM|
Could you explain the logic of how the output should be produced? Also the format of the output is unclear. The data in the box below is formatted differently than the data above.
