Add node address for uninstalled nodes

Hi,

I’d like to suggest extending the console output if nodes are missing. Primary purpose is to easily locate them in workflows. This would become especially useful considering multiple nested components.

Adding to this, it would enable to assess the situation to eventually resolve the issue through other means / nodes.

ERROR LoadWorkflowRunnable                      Status: Error: Node "Java Edit Variable" not available from extension "KNIME Javasnippet" (provided by "KNIME AG, Zurich, Switzerland"; plugin "org.knime.jsnippets" is installed)
ERROR LoadWorkflowRunnable                    Status: Error: Node "String Manipulation (Variable)" not available from extension "KNIME Javasnippet" (provided by "KNIME AG, Zurich, Switzerland"; plugin "org.knime.jsnippets" is installed)
ERROR LoadWorkflowRunnable                    Status: Error: Node "Rule-based Row Filter" not available from extension "KNIME Javasnippet" (provided by "KNIME AG, Zurich, Switzerland"; plugin "org.knime.jsnippets" is installed)

As follows the typical console output with the node address:

WARN Row Filter 4:1126:0:1083:0:1102:0:1101 Node created an empty data table.

Best
Mike

Thank you, that is a good idea! I created an enhancement ticket internally, but I cannot tell when we will have the resources to work on it.

3 Likes

NP and thanks for the consideration!

1 Like