Address of software extensions

Hello
I want to download all the software extensions (Data analysis and data mining and data cleaning and data communication) and then install them offline on a system that does not have internet access!
I searched all over the site but did not find it. Can you guide me so I can find it?
Send me the URL

Have you checked this site: Community Extensions | KNIME ?

thank you elsamuel
But I downloaded the one here, but it does not contain extensions related to data analysis

What specific nodes are you looking for?

Hi,
please take a look a this post

How to install extensions from zip Archive org.knime.update.analytics-platform_3.6.0 ? - KNIME Extensions - KNIME Community Forum

Thank you eamendola
I downloaded this file, but it does not have many nodes for analyzing Excel data, etc.
I downloaded a file with a size of 8.8 GB, but I did not have it

Thank you elsamuel
I downloaded this file, but it does not have many nodes for analyzing Excel data, etc.
I downloaded a file with a size of 8.8 GB, but I did not have it

I don’t really know what “nodes for analyzing Excel data, etc” means. So again, what specific nodes are you looking for?