Available Software extensions not showing up after adding to Available Software Sites

Hi all,
How can I install this extension?

https://nodepit.com/node/com.mmiagency.knime.nodes.google.pagespeed.GooglePageSpeedNodeFactory#:~:text=Google%20imposes%20a%20quota%20limit,Google%20to%20avoid%20exceeding%20quota.

I added http://update.knime.com/community-contributions/trusted/4.3 but nothing is showing up in the extension list. Is it too old or gone?

Thank you so much for your help!!

Found this page and drag-drop did install this, but extensions seem not to be working. :frowning:

Hello @alabamian2,

glad you found a way. Just to add that I have tried and can see extension you are talking about.

MMIExt

Also as seen from your print screen you already had appropriate update site enabled so there was no need to add another one.

Now I have never used this extension but what you mean when you say it is not working? A single node is not working as expected or you still don’t see nodes after you installed extension or?

Br,
Ivan

1 Like

Hi @ipazin, thank you for your reply.

Not sure what I’m doing incorrectly, but it does not show up for me.

And what I meant by not working was that it does not seem to be returning correct responses from the service. It’s got 404 and all empty cols. My Node.js version returns massive json which I turn into close to 200 cols. Maybe this hasn’t been updated and no longer works.

I’ll build my own. Thank you very much for reaching out. I love this community!! Thank you!!

1 Like

Hello @alabamian2,

you probably don’t see it as you already have it installed and have option which hides installed items checked.

Not a bad approach :+1: Still maybe someone will know more about extension status.

Br,
Ivan

1 Like

@ipazin, you guessed it right, Sir. :slight_smile:

Yes, I see that it’s a version 1 extension. Would be great if there is some sort of status or indicator about usage activities maybe.

Thank you, @ipazin!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.