Bad Gateway

Hi All,
when i execute the wf on the client it worked fine. WF does the following, it joins the table from Hive and a table from oracle database. total number of rows 7K. when i execute from the server, i get the following error:

ERROR Hive Loader 0:550: Execute failed: Unexpected HTTP response: code=502 != 200, op=GETFILESTATUS, message=Bad Gateway

can you pl. let me know.
Thanks,
Rajesh

Update: I updated the database timeout setting (15000) in preference.epf on the server. still i get the same error:
There are messages for workflow “OTMDB Test 2018-06-07 20.01.33”
Hive Loader 3:551 - ERROR: Execute failed: Unexpected HTTP response: code=502 != 200, op=GETFILESTATUS, message=Bad Gateway
Hive Connector 3:293 - WARNING: Your database timeout (15 s) is set to a rather low value for Hive. If you experience timeouts increase the value in the preference page.

I think the error message indicates a server/network problem. I think it might be a problem with a firewall or a proxy server. You can try to ping the other servers in the network from your execution environment to find out if you can reach them at all.
In case it is (it often is) a proxy server issue:

Open menu files > Preferences > General > Network Connections
and adjust the proxy settings by entering the details of your Proxy Server.

You should probably ask your network administrator for help.