Bash mode Ubuntu

Hi,
I try to run a workflow with command line. On Windows, I have no problem to do it, but on Ubuntu, It does not work.

On windows, I go to program files, then I open a command prompt and run the command as mentionned at this url : https://tech.knime.org/faq#q12

For Ubuntu, I go to my installed Knime environnement (/home/myname/knime-full_3.3.0) and I run the command as mentionned at this url : https://tech.knime.org/faq#q12

In Ubuntu, I obtain this error :

The command "knime" is not found.

Could you help me please :)

Thanks a lot for helpers :)

See you soon.

Thierry Crettol

Re :

Yes, I found the solution to run KNIME Workflow with Ubuntu, so I can't run the command knime, I have to run like that :/home/myname/knime-full_3.3.0/knime -consoleLog -nosplash -application org.knime.product.KNIME_BATCH_APPLICATION​

but now, I have this error :

!SESSION 2017-03-09 16:23:11.217 -----------------------------------------------
eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.version=1.8.0_60
java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
BootLoader constants: OS=linux, ARCH=x86_64, WS=gtk, NL=fr_CH
Framework arguments:  -application org.knime.product.KNIME_BATCH_APPLICATION​
Command-line arguments:  -os linux -ws gtk -arch x86_64 -consoleLog -application org.knime.product.KNIME_BATCH_APPLICATION​

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2017-03-09 16:23:12.041
!MESSAGE Application error
!STACK 1
java.lang.RuntimeException: Application "org.knime.product.KNIME_BATCH_APPLICATION​" could not be found in the registry. The applications available are: org.eclipse.ant.core.antRunner, org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.swt.E4Application,

Could you help me ? Please ....

Thierry Crettol

Hi,

I reinstall ubuntu and knime and now, the problem is resolved.

I don't know what was the problem.

See you.

Thierry Crettol

Hi Thierry, 

thanks for letting us know! Sorry to hear you had problems.

Best wishes, Iris 

Hi Iris,

My goal is to help other Knime user. :)

Best wishes,

Thierry Crettol