Basic Python tutorial

I tried posting this in the Resources forum but it seems I am unable to create a new topic there. I am really just looking to expand my knowledge of all things data handling and I wondered if anyone has a Knime-related basic Python tutorial to get me started? I have never used Python before and I would like to see if learning some would help my work. But we all have to start somewhere, and I am struggling to find a beginner-level tutorial. Does anyone know of one? Thank you!

Hello @JWebb,

maybe this reply from @mlauber71 helps:

What was the issue with opening topic? (Have changed category to Resources.)

Br,
Ivan

Thanks Ivan; I’ll have a look at those suggestions.

I am not sure; I just had the “circle with a line through it” cursor when I tried to click “new topic” in resources.

1 Like

@JWebb I have maybe not a complete tutorial but a collection of articles and links concerning knime and Python.

But you might want to start with the official

https://docs.knime.com/latest/python_installation_guide/index.html#_introduction

And then on to the maybe shorter “Python short story“

1 Like

Hello @JWebb,

I think I see where’s the issue. However you should always be able to open up a new topic from main forum page and there choose from available categories including Resources.

Br,
Ivan

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.