Batch execution error

Bonjour,
J’aimerai exécuter un workflow knime en ligne de commande :
““E:\Knime\KNIME\knime.exe -nosave -nosplash -application -noexit org.knime.product.KNIME_BATCH_APPLICATION -workflowDir=E:\0\03_Knime\Churn\Churn_Gestion Erreurs\Erreurs_Models””

mon problème est le suivant: je veux que l erreur ne soit pas dans une nouvelle fenetre , je veux la récuperer dans la console cmd pour la gerer automatiquement

pourriez vous m aider svp

Merci

Bonjour!

So you started KNIME workflow using KNIME batch mode with above mentioned command and from here on I need Google Translate :smiley:

What error are you talking about? What OS are you working on?

Br,
Ivan

Hi thanks ,
I want to show all errors(if is there one) in cmd consol , not in pop-up
My questions is how can i shows errors in the cmd consol

for all errors ( i don’t have an error ) please

i use windows

Thanks

Hi there!

“On a Windows system, you need to add two more options to enable system messages (by default any message to System.out is suppressed)…”

This is from https://www.knime.com/faq#q12

Br,
Ivan

1 Like

Hi,

Yes i knew , of course, but my probleme is : how to show the message error on cmd console not by pop-up

I knew the option -consolelog but it shows a message in pop-up window :frowning: !!!

Hi -

2 thoughts:

(bonne chance!)

2 Likes

Possibly prefix the command with either call or cmd /c? You may need to add some extra options to either of these, and it may still not do what you want.

Bonne chance!

Steve

1 Like

Hi,

The final solution is :

E:\Knime\KNIME\knime.exe -nosave --launcher.suppressErrors -nosplash -application org.knime.product.KNIME_BATCH_APPLICATION -workflowDir=E:\0\03_Knime\Churn\Churn_Gestion Erreurs\Erreurs_Models"

if %ERRORLEVEL% == 0 goto :next
echo "Errors encountered during execution. Exited with status: %errorlevel%"
pause
goto :endofscript

:next
echo " succesful"
pause or not :wink:
:endofscript

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.