Best way to generate many bar charts in a flexible way

Thanks for the answers!

We decided that I do the tables just with the “GroubBy BarChart” node since it has enough options (in fact, we lowered the requirements for this, but that’s okay).

@amartin : My Images are already in PNG Format. Do I still Need the renderer? If I don’t use it, will the size just be some Default size?

Actually, I do not really understand what you write about dynamically changing structures in the Report. We have precisely 36 tables, and the aim is that they are grouped into 9 chunks of 4 tables which are related to each other, and that every page of the Report shows exactly 4 related Charts.
There is no Problem with putting all the 36 Charts into one table, but I have Problems selecting the Charts in the report-designer. Even completely manually, I am not able to do it, since I don’t know how to Access a specific cell-entry (i.e. chart) from my table from the report-designer.
It seems to not work with the “Image”-report-item in the Report designer, since I cannot Access a specific table-cell from there. I posted this specific question also here:

Best regards and many thanks for your time!