I got a big data connector license and tried to connect ot AWS EMR (5.x) but got various errors:
1. If I use hive connector, every step passed except "Database connection table reader"
- Flow design (1_HIVE_Flow.png)
- Error details (1_HIVE_ERROR.txt)
2. If I use generic database connector (using AWS HIVE JDBC driver 4/4.1/4.2), got simlar error. Details please refer to 2_HIVE_ERROR.txt with the setting shown in 2_HIVE_SETTING.png
3. AWS EMR JDBC driver is downloaded from: https://amazon-odbc-jdbc-drivers.s3.amazonaws.com/public/AmazonHiveJDBC_188.8.131.524.zip
Indeed, I tried to extract the KNIME generated query and directly run in EMR, it works fine.
I wonder if there is any success case using KNIME with AWS EMR (HIVE)?