Can I change the Font Size of Node Monitor on Mac

Hello All,

anyway to increase the font size of the ‘Node Monitor’ on a Mac running macOS Monterey 12.6.1 ? It’s very hard to ready on a large monitor unless I make everything else larger under the display resolution of sys preferences. Thanks.

J.

Hello @jarviscampbell ,

Sorry for the inconvenience!

I am afraid I have bad news, it is not possible to increase the font size of the ‘Node Monitor’ view. Independently from the OS, it is not possible.
If you work with more monitors you can try to ‘Detach’ the ‘Node Monitor’ view and move it to your second monitor. On Mac it is possible to set different font size for different displays.

I know this is not what you are looking for but at the moment this is the best I can suggest.

Have a nice day!

2 Likes

Thank you @dora_gcs , I wish there was something built into Knime. That’s what I ended up doing. One monitor w a smaller scaled font and the other one with a larger one, however, only Knime has some of those Windows with extremely small fonts. All other apps in my Mac are okay and when I open them on that monitor I have to keep either zooming in (when I can) or switching to the other monitor which overtime becomes a bothersome.

I wish that could change. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.