Can't generate report - no "reporting" icon

Hi,

I use the current version of KNIME with all free extensions. And I don't have a "report" icon on the top menu bar. I'm using my workspace with about 30-40 groups inside. This was tested also on the fresh KNIME install fetched today (KNIME + all free extensions).

slides

The strange thing is that when I swich the workspace to default one, the icon re-appears in the top menu bar:

slides

Any tips to make report icon available again? Or any other way to run reporting tool?

bests,

Filip

PS: I forgot to mension: KNIME 3.3.1 Linux 64 bit.

Still no solution, but I found a workaround. I had to split my workspace content into two separate workspaces (by moving appropriate directories). And now reporting works for the one of them (and for the second one - still doesn't).

The conclusion is that the problem is caused by the content of the workspace (one or several workflows). Unfortunatelly, now I don't have time to investigate which workwlow is the culprit of this situation.

bests,

Filip

Hi Filip,

I unfortunately don't have a solution, but if it is only for the specific workspace, it could also be a problem saved in the workspace configuration.

One thing you could try is than, make a new workspace, import all the other workflow and check if the report icon than is available.

Best, Iris

Hi Iris,

indeed, this is probably the best solution so far. I will try to do it and let you know how if it works.

best, Filip

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.