Tried to install the Continental nodes from Knime, but didn’t succeed
Followed the steps below.
- Open the KNIME preferences via File | Preferences, OK
- navigate to Install/Update | Available Software Sites, OK
- add the KNIME community extensions (
http://update.knime.com/community-contributions/3.7 ), OK
you can see that it is added.
- close the preferences screen and hit File | Install KNIME Extensions…,
- activate the Continental Nodes for KNIME extension in KNIME Community Contributions - Other . And here the “Continental Nodes For Knime” is not visible only this one.
Someone an idea?
That is weird having only MMI Data Analytics Nodes. I assume you haven’t installed all other extensions and that you have KNIME version 3.7?
This is the first step I performed.
and then this is available in the install
So don’t know where it goes wrong
You miss the check on Stable Community Contributions
Extensions from there are currently Disabled.
The Stable community contributions site is disabled, please enable it and try again.
PS: Hi @ipazin
Thanks a lot guys.
Do one of you perhaps know a way in Knime to export pictures from a xls or xlsx file to a directory?
please start a new topic for this question
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.