Can't open a L1-DS KNIME - Basics courses

Hi,

I am new in KNIME and I am learing through “My Courses”.

In one of the modules, there is an exercice I would like to complete, however, it is for me impossible to integrate it on my LOCAL server:

Here is a screenshot.

Please advice

Hi,
Can you try creating a folder (or workflow group) in your local workspace? You can do that by right-clicking the “LOCAL (Local Workspace)” entry on the left and selecting “New Workflow Group”. Then you can select this group as the import destination. I hope this helps!
Alexander

Dear Alexander,

When I proceed the way you say, I have no option to do so:

Hi,
Oh, that is very interesting. Can you create a completely new workspace for KNIME? I think your current one is messed up. You can go to File → Switch Workspace → Other… and then simply select a completely fresh folder in the dialog that opens. Maybe this fixes this issue.
Kind regards,
Alexander

1 Like

Dear Alexander,

Yep! That solved the issue. I could integrate the L1-DS KNIME exercise to my LOCAL (Local Workspace).

Is it a wrong manipulation I made or is it something coming from your system? Just for me to know. I am a bit goofy with this app, just started couple of days ago.

Thank you
Carlos

2 Likes

Hi Carlos,
I cannot really say what caused it. It might be that a file was deleted in the background, but I doubt it is the fault of a goofy user :wink: I have seen this issue before, so you are not the only one with it. But unfortunately no idea why it happens.
Kind regards,
Alexander

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.