Cant send to tableau from scheduled batch file

Hi
Im having a problem with sending my workflow to tableau in a batch file.

I have created a batch file with the workflow and it works, but when I schedule it trough taskmanager it comes with an error “hyper server did not start correctly”
I have tried to force it to run in taskmanager, instead of a specific time, and still get the error
so the problem isn’t because the computer is in sleepmode

Has anyone the same problem or a solution

Thank you in advance

Dennis

Hi Dennis!

Calling workflow from command line works as expected but when you schedule it you get above mentioned error? If so are you sure that both batch calls/scripts are exactly the same?

Br,
Ivan

Hi Ivan

it is the same batch file.
If i double click the file my self it works fine, but if i let windows taskmanager do it, it fails.

My script:

C:“Program Files”\KNIME\knime.exe -nosplash -consoleLog -noexit -reset -nosave -application org.knime.product.KNIME_BATCH_APPLICATION -workflowDir=“My file”

Regards Dennis

I found a solution.
I gave knime.exe admin rights

1 Like

Hi Dennis!

That was a good idea! Glad it works now.
Although still a bit confused what happen and why did you get error “hyper server did not start correctly”. Admin rights were needed for starting tableau server I guess? If so why could it start server by just double clicking?

Br,
Ivan

1 Like

Yeah
it is weird that it dosn’t need it, if i start the batch file.

But as long as it is working

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.