Cascaded widgets and selections

I believe the answer to my question is No, based on the research I’ve done so far, but thought I’d ask the question, just to be sure.

I’m trying to have a two step interactive filtering/selection by the user on a Component (displayed through the Web Portal when the workflow runs on the Server). The Worklow in the component is as follows:

and this displays something like:

I’d like that if the changes the selected region in the left hand twinlist, the workflow can update the right hand twinlist accordingly. Even if I need to include a “confirm” button to force a refresh, that would be good enough. The only way I found so far was to have one component by user input/selection, and would be doing the country selection over two pages… Would like to do it on a single page, if possible.

Any suggestion?

Hi,
Unfortunately you are right, this does not work in a single view. If you know a bit of JavaScript, you could build one yourself with the Generic JavaScript View, though. It can output flow variables that you could use for filtering the data afterwards.
Kind regards,
Alexander