Change width of the Range Slider

IS there a way athat I can change the width of the Range Slider filter via css? I can only do this using Chrome’s developer tool. When I try to include my changes using the css

Current display (note negative space in read)
image

Desired (via Developer Tools)
image

The css I am using is:

.slider-horizontal.tooltip-slider{
    padding-left: 10px !important;
    padding-right: 10px !important;
    padding-top: 26px !important;
}

.slider-horizontal-error.tooltip-error, .slider-horizontal-label.tooltip-label {
    padding-left: 0px !important;
}

My suggestion is to Click the “Open Layout editor” button inside the component where you can adjust the width of the range widget.

Let me know if this works for you.

Hi Mahantesh,
Thanks for your suggestion. I did not manage to make it work on the Layout Editor. I suspect that the options there are related to the container (iframe) and the issue that I face is happening at the component level.