Classification

Hello good afternoon, I present the following query:

I have a column called “CATEGORIA_DEUDA_CLA” which is ordered according to the level of risk where the letter A is the best classification and the letter W is the worst classification, the composition of the field is the letters A, B, C, D, E , F, G, H, I, W.

Likewise, I present a field called “RUT_DEUDOR” which in my workflow is ordered in ascending order and presents duplicate values ​​(which is correct that it is like this).

What I need is to register a new column which allows me to register for each row of the field “RUT_DEUDOR” the worst classification associated with the field called “CATEGORIA_DEUDA_CLA”

Example:

1. “RUT_DEUDOR”: 10000077-6 presents two classifications A and B, I need the letter B to be entered for both records

2. “RUT_DEUDOR”: 10000281-7 presents two classifications A and W, I need the letter W to be entered for both records

3. “RUT_DEUDOR”: 10000320-1 has the same classification, therefore the letter W must be kept

Finally, an example base is attached with some cases and how it should look (highlighted in the yellow column)
Libro1.xlsx (11.3 KB)

Hi @Pedro87 ,

This can be achieved like this:

Input (Same as your Excel file, but without the last column, which contains the result):

Result:

The generated result is the same as what you have in your last column.

Here’s the workflow: Classification.knwf (11.2 KB)

2 Likes

Thank you very much @bruno29a for the support

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.