Component End throws Timeout Exception

Hi,

albeit me not having changed anything the component end node all of a sudden throws this error:

ERROR Component Output 3:1432:0:1405:0:2 java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException

I am running the latest version of Knime on Windows 11.

Edit: I tracked it down to, what I never through of causing this, the removal of "max-height: 200mm; " from the Advanced Composite View Layout. Re-Adding it for only one, resolved it. Worth to note that another component did not struggle with that.

Edit #2: the ECharts node is the culprit! The issue appeared again after removing max-wight and max-height all together. Removing the ECharts, resolved it.

Best
Mike

Again, maybe related to the image generation?

ERROR Component Output 3:1447:0:1405:0:2 java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException

During executing

After execution

This causes the interactive view to be inaccessible:

PS: The cause was a missing node in the Composite Layout View. Removing that resolved that particular issue.

1 Like

Hi @mwiegand ,

I cannot reproduce the issue. Would you provide me with steps to replicate the problem?

Hi @armingrudd,

I am currently trying to finish the task but in a few other topics I reported intangible issues too. If I find the time to create a workflow which allows to reproduce the issue, I will let you know.

Best
Mike

1 Like

Hi @armingrudd,

it happened again but this time when there is a text view node that was not placed in the report:

However, after placing the text view node, resetting the component and executing it again, the exception was not resolved. Trying to replicate it failed.

Best
Mike

1 Like