About Idorsia Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Idorsia Ltd is reaching out for more - We have more ideas, we see more opportunities and we want to help more patients. In order to achieve this, we will develop Idorsia into one of Europes leading biopharmaceutical company, with a strong scientific core. Headquartered in Switzerland - a European biotech hub - Idorsia is specialized in the discovery and development of small molecules, to transform the horizon of therapeutic options. Idorsia has a broad portfolio of innovative drugs in the pipeline, an experienced team, a fully-functional research center, and a strong balance sheet the ideal constellation to bringing R&D efforts to business success. Idorsia was listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ticker symbol: IDIA) in June 2017 and has over 600 highly qualified specialists dedicated to realizing our ambitious targets.
For our Computational Chemistry Organization, we are looking for a motivated trainee for several months. The traineeship will including the following tasks:
- Developing scientific Knime workflows using Cheminformatics functionalities
- Integrating various tools and scripts in the workflows
- Collaborating by sharing best practice, data, workflows across the team
- Deploying scientific workflows on our Knime server for the Idorsia Drug Discovery community
- Master level in computational chemistry or organic chemistry
- Proficient with the Knime Analytics platform
- Good Cheminformatics skills
- Ability to work with Linux systems under command line
- Good English skills (Spoken and written)
- Ability to work efficiently and independently
- Good communication and team-working skills
What Idorsia offers
- Exciting opportunities for development and professional growth within our dynamic organization
- A collaborative and solution-oriented environment where you can make a difference
- An innovative and open culture in a truly multicultural environment
- A competitive salary and generous social benefits
Work Location: Allschwil
Business Area: Drug Discovery
Job Type: Temporary Traineeship
Job ID: 1087
If you are interested, please visit Computational Chemistry Trainee.
Please be informed that if you are selected for this position, your employment will be subject to a pre-employment background screening process, of which you would be informed in greater detail in due course.
Please note Idorsia operates a strictly-controlled list of preferred recruitment partners. For those partners who have no valid, signed Master Service Agreement in place with Idorsia all unsolicited resumes, CVs, anonymous profiles, or any other candidate details submitted through our website or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Idorsia Pharmaceuticals (including any of its subsidiaries, affiliates or related companies) are considered the property of Idorsia Pharmaceuticals and are not subject to payment of any form of introduction, placement or referral fees.