Concatenate - Row concatenation in case of missing data

Hi;

Even if there is no data in the data I want to combine, can I still merge. By adding a blank line to the incoming data

Hi @umutcankurt,

whether your question is can you concatenate empty data table and non-emtpy data table or can you concatenate table with missing values the answer is yes. Is your question is something else can you explain it a bit more?

Br,
Ivan

1 Like

Hi;
a topic I want to get from different pages (or information / content / title like)

however, since some pages do not have this data, it returns blank or the page I am looking for does not exist. I do not want the blank returned page to break an entire merge structure.

In other words, it should create an empty line for the empty value and combine it with the others. In summary, I can continue without disrupting an entire structure or preventing it from working.

Hi @umutcankurt,

I understand you don’t won’t to get error when output is blank so you would like to go from blank to missing? What is blank in your case and when you say missing you mean missing values? Best would be if you could share workflow example where this can be seen. Hopefully executed to some extent…

Br,
Ivan

Hi Ivan @ipazin
I still can’t solve the problem. Would you suggest me a solution or send me a sample workflow? somehow I have to continue by skipping missing values.

in this example I normally have to get it since 200 pages, but the filter divides the pages into 10 pages in a fixed format. And the workflow stops because there are no pages in the last section. merge node should continue even though there is a missing value (181 pages of information came, that is, not 200, naturally because the filter turns empty.)

Hi there @umutcankurt,

you can try to see if Add Empty Rows node would work for you. There use option to have at least 1 row. If that won’t work I would need example workflow with additional info to help you…

Br,
Ivan

1 Like

Thanks this gave me an idea. :+1: :wink:

this seems to be the beginning of the crash to develop an approach. If there is no data, if I make a connection workflow with an approach like add, I think I will solve the problem.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.