Container JSON Input-Output Parameter Name Issue

Hi everyone,

I am calling a workflow via Postman. This workflow containing Container Input and Container Output shown below.

Within Container Input(JSON) and Container Output(JSON), I use “knime_input” and “knime_output” parameter name respectively.

Thus, when I calling (HTTP POST) this workflow via Postman, I see that these parameters change like shown below.

resim resim

But, when I push the workflow to another server and call via postman again, these parameters does not change. I am very puzzled. Can someone help me about this issue?

Best,

Kerem,

Hi Kerem,

What do you see as the parameter’s values when you push to another server? Is the other server the same version of the one you currently are pushing to and getting the expected result for?

Thanks,
Zack

Hi @ztrubow,

When calling the corresponding workflow on a server, the output parameters look knime_output-2 and knime_input-1 even though I named them knime_output and knime_input.

But, On another server, these parameters look like knime_output and knime_input.

Really, I have no idea what can i do at this point.

Thanks,

Hi @KKERROXXX ,

Do the two servers happen to be different Versions? Or do the executors happen to be different versions on these servers?

Thanks,
Zack

Hi @ztrubow,

I guess, the reason of the issue that corresponding server is using 4.1.3 version.

Best,

Hi @KKERROXXX ,

Just to make sure I am understanding you correctly, the two versions of the server were different, and the one that was adding the additional -1,-2 at the end was the 4.1.3 version?

Thanks,
Zack

Hi @ztrubow,

Totally correct.

Best,