Continental Format Merger Node

Hello,

I am missing the format merger node for the Continental Community Node Package (alluded to here: Continental Nodes for KNIME — XLS Formatter Nodes | KNIME). Any idea on how I can get this node rather than reading and writing/saving the file for each format applied?

Thanks!
Jay

Hi there @jcuttino,

Continental just released new version couple of days ago so try updating KNIME. You can do that by going File --> Update KNIME.

Br,
Ivan

Hi @ipazin,

Thank you for your reply. I assume that the update is only compatable with 4.0 and above? I am currently running 3.7.2,. as 4.0.1 breaks my JDBC connection.

Jay

Hi there @jcuttino,

think so. Right @arbe?

But maybe we can try fixing that JDBC connection if you are interested. Can you give us a bit more info like steps you have taken, error you are getting, database you are trying to connect to…

Br,
Ivan

Hi @ipazin and @jcuttino,

That’s correct, the new release of our nodes requires KNIME 4.0.

I’m with @ipazin: the solution should be to prioritize fixing your JDBC issue.

Best regards

Arne

1 Like

Hi @ipazin and @arbe,

Thank you both for your willingness to assist. I cant risk breaking the connection in the next week, so I will reach back out during the week of Oct 7th if the JDBC breaks again when I upgrade to 4.0.1

Thank you,
Jay

HI @jcuttino,

sure do :wink:

Br,
Ivan

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.