Continuing the discussion from [Format/Append Specific Excel Sheet Continental Nodes]

Continuing the discussion from Format/Append Specific Excel Sheet Continental Nodes:

Dear @Continental_KNIME_Extension_Developer,

I have followed this thread, and I have seen that as of May 2019, this feature was not implemented in Knime. However, I would like to know if it is already available today, and if not, when it is expected to be available.

Thank you very much in advance.

Greetings,

Carolina.

Dear @CarolinaPR,

Thanks for using our extension! We have good news for you, the feature you are requesting is already included in the latest version.
In our documentation, you find it under XLS Sheet Selector Node.

Best regards

5 Likes

@Continental_KNIME_Extension_Developer, this is great! Thank you very much for your information!

Best regards,

Carolina.

1 Like

Dear @Continental_KNIME_Extension_Developer,

Can I apply different formats to Excel sheets that are not generated in paralel but during a loop?

I have noticed that the node XLS Format Merged just works if both XLS Formatted are active. Is there any other node that is able to merge the XLS Formatted when one of them is empty.

Thank you very much and sorry for these difficult requirements.

Best regards,

Carolina.

Dear @CarolinaPR,
I’m not sure whether I fully understand your requirement. This is possible though, but a bit tricky. Please have a detailed look at this example workflow and let me know whether this is what you need. It iteratively adds multiple sheets’ formatting to the green port within a loop:

Best regards
Arne

Dear @arbe,

thank you very much! I will check it! And I will let you know if it works for me! :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Carolina.

Dear @arbe,

Your workflow definitely does exactly what I want to do with mine!! This is great!!

Thank you very much for your help!

Carolina.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.