Cookies: Frequent but erattic "ERROR Cookies Execute failed: Couldn't find tab with URL"

Hi,

I frequently but on an erratic basis face and error with the Cookies Node:
ERROR Cookies 3:848:0:972:0:961 Execute failed: Couldn't find tab with URL

Re-executing it manually resolves it. Worth to note, I use Parallel Chunk Start / End. Beyond that, unfortunately, I am not able to provide more information.

Best
Mike

1 Like

Hi Mike,

Thanks - I think here we hit the nail. Could you describe your workflow structure a bit more: Do you create a single WebDriver instance before the Chunk Start, or are the WebDrivers initialized within the loop?

Best,
Philipp

Hi Phillip,

here is the beginning of the loops with some rudimentary documentation.

Best
Mike

1 Like

@mwiegand I had strongly assumed that the issue is caused by the “parallel loops”, however I was not able to reproduce this locally.

To verify, I’m sharing my test workflow below. Could you try running this locally and see if it works for you? Maybe you’re able to modify the workflow so that the error occurs? Alternatively, could you try running without the “parallel” nodes to verify or rule out if this is a concurrency issue or not?

Many thanks,
Philipp

1 Like

Back from “Sick-cations” … thanks for the workflow. I will run mine without any parallel chunks to attempt to isolate possible causes. If I got an idea to the why, I will try to replicate it in the one you shared as my workflow is customer specific (too much adjustments to make to share it).

Going to let you know once I got some results.

Hi Mike,

perfect, thank you!

Additionally I’ve added some more debug logging for the next nodes release, which could also be helpful to “remote diagnose” this issue if needed.

Philipp

1 Like