Criar Rotinas Automática com MySql e Knime

Boa noite Gente!

Família ajudem me por favor! Tenho um interesse em criar uma rotina automática com o MySql Workbench e Knime,

para permitir que sempre que haver uma alteração de registro no meu banco de dados mysql também altera os dados da minha visualização no Knime de forma automática.

Não sei se existe um node ou configuração especifica para min usar.

Hello @OSVALDO,

Can you provide sample data, please?

Before that, please try the following steps:

1. Select all (Ctrl + A).
  2. Right-click on the image icon on the right side

Screenshot 2024-02-02 102313

1. Re-execute again and observe the results.

If the issue persists after following these steps, kindly provide a sample of the data.

1 Like

Hello @tqAkshay95, Nice to meet you and thanks for responding to the post.

I want an automatic process to allow automatic data visualization in Knime.

In other words, whenever I change a record in my mysql database, my nodes and workflow must recognize the changes made in the mysql database and also view that data without the need for me to go to knime to reset and execute.

I already have the connection, it works fine. The problem is that, the way it works, if I change a record in the MySQL database, it doesn’t automatically change the nodes, workflow and visualization. For me to see the changed data I have to do more resert and execute on the nodes. I do not want it.

Is this possible my friend? I so want to count on your help.

1 Like

I understant that You Do Not want a DB Update to update records in the MySQL database with Knime, and you want the reverse operation. Which involves changing the record in MySQL and having it automatically appear in my Knime nodes, as well as in the view without needing to reset and execute on the nodes.

Can anyone help please

@gabriel @ipazin

1 Like

É isso mesmo amigo Mauuuuuu5! Desde já obrigado por reforçar a publicação.

Preciso de criar uma rotina automática com MySQL e Knime que permite visualização de dados automática.

Ou seja, se eu alterar um registo na minga base de dados MySQl, os meus nodes de leitura e visualização dos dados no Knime devem reconhecer de forma automáticas está alteração feita na base de dados e visualizar sem necessidade de eu ir ao Knime fazer reset e execute nos nodes para visualizar as ultimas alterações feitas na base de dados.

Estou a precisar muito desta funcionalidade, espero que haja alguém nesta família maravilhoso que posso me ajudar a dar solução neste projecto.