Cross Validation Results by Fold

Hi, can someone help me regarding how use cross-validation analysis to get R2,Mean,COV% …etc for each fold
your cooperation in high appreciate
Regards
Badie

Hi @Badie and welcome to the forum. I moved your question to a new topic since the old one was ~8 years old.

You could try this workflow from the KNIME Hub. I took a quick look at it and I believe it provides what you’re looking for.

1 Like

Dear Mr. ScottF,
Thanks with high appreciate for your prompt answer, please sir can you advise me how can i change color in Bar chart and Histogram (Lab) in regression prediction with stack data i appreciate your help.
Regards
Badie

Dear ScottF
Thanks for your prompt reply regarding H2O Cross validation but i tried not get it as show in attached plz if your help needed.
Regards
Badie

Dataset V KN (interpolation 3159).xlsx (527.0 KB)

Can you also export & upload your workflow in progress, as well as the text of any errors or warnings that you see? Screenshots will not be enough to diagnose the trouble in this case.

04_H2O_Crossvalidation.knwf (52.8 KB)
Dear Mr. ScottF,
thank you very much for your following with high appreciate for your prompt answer, regarding H2O Cross validation kindly attached the issue showed the text error and warning (workflow below my work). i appreciate your help to fix it and send back to me .
Regards
Badie

Dear Mr. ScottF,
sorry for issue plz confirm this letter
KNIME_Denormalizer ANN(MLP Model).knwf (43.5 KB)

I appreciate your help and answer,
attached its my workflow regarding ANN Model(MLP) i made a great effort to get the expected value Denormalizer after did my work
, but I could not. I ask you how to return the expected value to its natural numbers (only expected) and I appreciate your help

Hi @Badie and sorry for the delayed response. I took a look at your workflows and I believe I fixed them.

KNIME_Denormalizer ANN(MLP Model)_SF.knwf (988.7 KB)
04_H2O_Crossvalidation_SF.knwf (1.3 MB)

For the Denormalization, you have to pay very close attention to how the columns are renamed, as described in this post:

For the H2O workflow, you just needed to use an H2O Numeric Scorer node instead, since this is a regression application. I hope this helps.

Dear Mr.ScottF,
Thank you very much for your respone and your support in high appreciate to fix my issue
Regards
Badie

1 Like

Dear Mr.ScottF,
I hope u well, i want to ask you if this model of the algorithm (Multi-Expression Programing model (MEP)) is available in the KNIME program?
Is it possible for you to provide me with the workflow, I searched for it, and I did not find it? I am grateful for your help and I appreciate your efforts.

Not that I’m aware of, no.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.