CSS for String Widget input text font size

I would like to know how to change the font-size and color of the input text for a string widget and for the file upload text. Please see screenshot with red circles. I have checked legacy mode but I do not know which css class to use for the string input and file name input.

Hi @snetteshe

Welcome to the KNIME community forum.

It is not possible to do CSS styling on widget nodes after AP version 4.3. Please have a look at this forum post.
Widget Nodes: CSS Editor - KNIME Analytics Platform - KNIME Community Forum

Best,
Temesgen

[Correction]

Although we do NOT provide support on specific CSS cases like this one, you can actually use CSS in combination with the legacy mode as shown bellow.

input.knime-qf-input.knime-string {
	font-size: 40px !important;
} 
.knime-qf-container label {
	font-size: 40px !important;
}

In the above example, input is the HTML element and knime-qf-input.knime-string is the class of the element.

You can find more classes from CSS Styling for JavaScript Views and Widget/Quickform Nodes (Legacy).

I have also attached an example workflow for you. forum_change_font_size_string_input.knwf (11.6 KB)

Regards,
Temesgen

2 Likes

Hi Temesgen,

I just realized my mistake, I forgot to use !important. Thank you so much for your help!

2 Likes

Tesmegan,

Thank you so much for your detailed response and explanation!

Best,

Samantha

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.