Data Apps Collection

I am so much a fan of #KNIME #DataApps that I collected them for you in a collection on different platforms:

• Twitter :bird: / :heavy_multiplication_x: thread : LINK

• Instagram :camera_flash: reels : LINK

• Mastodon :elephant: thread : LINK

• LinkedIn :business_suit_levitating: post: LINK

Data Apps Collection :chart_with_upwards_trend::bar_chart::chart_with_downwards_trend: (order is random):

1. #LinkedIn Data App by @victor_palacios and @alidabrizz: :camera_flash: / :bird: / :elephant:

2. #ProgressTracker by @Kyle_Watkins and me: :camera_flash: / :bird: / :elephant:

3. #ProcessMining by @ahmadvarasteh and me: :camera_flash: / :bird: / :elephant:

4. #InventoryEvaluation by @aliasghar_marvi: :camera_flash: / :bird: / :elephant:

5. #StockOuts by @aliasghar_marvi and @alinebessa: :camera_flash: / :bird: / :elephant:

6. #AlphafoldDatabaseSearch by @Francosinus : :camera_flash: / :bird: / :elephant:

7. #TopicExplorerView by @Francescots and me: :camera_flash: / :bird: / :elephant:

8. #NetflixDashboard by @emilio_s : :camera_flash: / :bird: / :elephant:

9. #FundraisePhoneDataApp by me: :camera_flash: / :bird: / :elephant:

10. #DataConnectEventRegistrations by me: :camera_flash: / :bird: / :elephant:

11. justknimeit Leaderboard by @Lada and me: :camera_flash: / :bird: / :elephant:

12. #NamedEntityRecognition by @Francosinus : :camera_flash: / :bird: / :elephant:

13. #TrelloBoardExploration by me: :camera_flash: / :bird: / :elephant:

14. #CVSummarize (via #GPT) by me: :camera_flash: / :bird: / :elephant:

15. #TableTennisLeague by me: :camera_flash: / :bird: / :elephant:

16. #ModelSimulationView by me: :camera_flash: / :bird: / :elephant:

17. #AutoMLRegression by @Lada and me: :camera_flash: / :bird: / :elephant:

18. #ParameterOptimization by @k10shetty1 and me: :camera_flash: / :bird: / :elephant:

19. #GlobalFeatureImportance by @Lada and me: :camera_flash: / :bird: / :elephant:

20. #LocalExplanationView by @Corey : :camera_flash: / :bird: / :elephant:

21. #CDDS control panel by @SimonS and me: :camera_flash: / :bird: / :elephant:

22. #GoogleAnalyticsView by @diego_rod_lop: :camera_flash: / :bird: / :elephant:

23. #GuidedAutomation by @christian.birkhold, @SimonS and me: :camera_flash: / :bird: / :elephant:

24. #CO2Emissions by @marina_kobzeva: :camera_flash: / :bird: / :elephant:

25. #AutoMLClassification by @Mpattadkal and me: :camera_flash: / :bird: / :elephant:

26. #AutoViz by @Mpattadkal and me: :camera_flash: / :bird: / :elephant:

27. #GuessTheSong by @rs1: :camera_flash: / :bird: / :elephant:

28. #TickTackToe with #ReinforcementLearning by @Corey and me: :camera_flash: / :bird: / :elephant:

29. #CoronaVirus by by @rs1 and me: :camera_flash: / :bird: / :elephant:

30. ARR #KPIs by me: :camera_flash: / :bird: / :elephant:

31. #OpenAI #ChatBot on PDF upload by @TosinLitics and me :camera_flash: / :bird: / :elephant:

32. #GoogleScholarAlert Data App on KNIME papers by me :camera_flash: / :bird: / :elephant:

Have more data apps to add? Reach out and I will add them!

11 Likes

Steps to build a data app using the AI extension for the webpage. How to do it

Hi there,
I wanted to add this example by @Alex_JW, @seray_arslan and @carstenhaubold :

but I did not find the time…

Please also take a look at the following space with more examples using AI nodes:

1 Like

This is probably a stupid question: are there links to the invidual data apps? I can’t find any.

Hi there,

At the moment the data app collections is listing links (when available) to the workflows or blog posts for you to try the data app locally on your own KNIME Analytics Platform.

If you are interested to try one of those data apps on your own web browser let me know (paolo.tamagnini@knime.com) and I can give you access privately (first come, first serve basis). You could tell me which one you would like to try and I can give you a link to execute the data app on some dummy data.

If you want a live demo of KNIME Business Hub you can fill the form here: knime.com/contact-customer-care

Thanks. I’ll take a closer look.

1 Like

Hi @rfeigel The icons serve as hyperlinks to the posts about each of the datapps. The camera takes you to the app post on Instagram, the bird takes you to the related post on Twitter (X), and the elephant takes you to the post on Mastodon.

Thanks. That’s very helpful.

1 Like

Just added 3 more data apps to the collection!

If you have any nice data app use case you can disclose let me know an I will add them to the list!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.