DB Connector - Unable to connect to the database.

Hello,

after an update of our ERP systems I have reintegrated the new java drivers, e.b. the sajdbc4.jar, as well as new DLL drivers such as dbjodbc17.dll or copied them into directories where the previous versions were stored before the update. But now the DB Connector does not seem to be able to connect to the database. So far, the green node symbol appeared after about 10 seconds now it no longer comes
1_DB-Connectopng
but only the black Execute bar.

I have not changed anything in the DB Connector configuration.
2_DB-Connector-Konfiguration

4.2_Edit database driver settings for HS-SAP-JDBC-SQL-Anywhere

What can i do ?

Thx in advance!

greetings

Linked thread

Update 12.11.2021 / 16:50 o´clock
Changed something - get this error
ERROR DB Connector 0:58 Execute failed: no dbjdbc17 in java.library.path: [C:\Program Files\KNIME_4_4, C:\WINDOWS\Sun\Java\bin, C:\WINDOWS\system32, C:\WINDOWS, C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\21.0\bin, C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\21.0\Bpl, C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\21.0\bin64, C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\21.0\Bpl\Win64, C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Oracle\Java\javapath, C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\Shared Files\cpp\bin\Intel64, C:\Program Files (x86)\Business Objects\Common\3.5\bin\NOTES, C:\Program Files (x86)\Business Objects\Common\3.5\bin\NOTES\DATA, C:\WINDOWS\system32, C:\WINDOWS, C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem, C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0, C:\WINDOWS\System32\OpenSSH, C:\Program Files (x86)\MATLAB\MATLAB Compiler Runtime\v84\runtime\win32, C:\Program Files\dotnet, C:\Users\schuerrle\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps, ., .]

1 Like

Clear!

Set new path !

3 Likes

Could you elaborate on that. What exactly do you mean by new path? For the template driver?

1 Like

Hi @Daniel_Weikert,

i mean the Classpath.

I deleted all and set it new.
After that the Workflow works.

The update of the ERP systems will probably have changed something at some point. It wasn’t exactly understandable for me at first either.

I hope this information helps you further.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.