DB Loader Node - Connection to Redshift Database

Hello!

I am trying to write ~2000 rows into our Redshift database table using Knime DB Loader node. The issue that I am facing is that I cannot open DB Loader node’s configuration dialog box (screenshot below).

Just to make sure that I am not missing anything, I tried writing 100 rows of the same data in the same database table using DB Insert node and I was successful doing that.

I am wondering if anyone has experienced a similar issue or have a solution to my problem. Let me know if you need any additional information from me. Appreciate you time!

Thank you,
Vishal

Hi Vishal,

could you please test the DB Loader node with another DB connector to see whether the Amazon Redshift Connector is causing this behavior?
Also, I can see a warning mark on the DB Loader node, could you please hover over the mouse and let me know the warning text?

Best regards,
Attila

Hi Attila,

Just tried DB Loader with regular DB Connector node and the issue still exists. Warning message is in the screenshot below.

Just FYI - I am using Knime 4.6.3 version.

Thank you,
Vishal

Hi Vishal,

please add a file input connection to the node via the dynamic port button (three dots lower left corner of the node icon):

Please let me know if this helps.

Best regards,
Attila

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.