decode QR_Codes

Hi everyone ,
I’am trying to create a workflow that can decode QR codes for an inlimit number of images ,I want to change the name of those images by their decoded text,
I tried to manage with imagej macros node using a plugin but I couldn’t get result
Also I tried with Zxing decoder node but I can’t it link to image.

Thank you.
Manoubi

Hi,
what you you mean with “I can’t link to image”? What format does your image have and where does it come from? Do you mean you cannot link the node producing the image to the ZXing Decoder? This node expects the image to be inside a KNIME table. One way to get that is to use the Image To Table node.
Kind regards,
Alexander

1 Like

Hi,
My image is a Row image. I used a node to normalize it and an other to split channel.this image contains a QR code you can find it in this link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/8qoret2429xd5gf/TIFFcodec0-knime.tif?dl=0
Best,
Manoubi.

Hi,
you might have to convert the image using the ImgPlus to PNG Images node. Can you try that?
Kind regards,
Alexander

1 Like

Hi,
I tried to convert Img Plus to PNG I got this ,

I tried to use Renderer to image Node but don’t get result.Is there another solution please?
Thank you,
Manoubi

Hey,
It seems like the images are stored in a collection cell. Can you unpack it using an Ungroup node before passing it to the ZXing Decoder? You can also hover over the error symbol on the node to find out why exactly it is failing.
Kind regards,
Alexander

2 Likes

Thank you @AlexanderFillbrunn it’s working now. I will trie now to intergrate this in the process.
Kind regards,
Manoubi.

2 Likes

this sounds like a cool problem. I hope you’d consider posting the workflow itself and some example data!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.