dialog can not display

Hello, When I open the node, the dialog shows blank content?anyone know how to fix it?

Hello @noah77,

and welcome to KNIME Community!

What OS are you using? This can happen on Linux:

Br,
Ivan

1 Like

Tt`s CentOS 8.4. And I tried to fix it using the same approach as above. No success. Any other suggestions?

Hello @noah77,

there are couple of approaches mentioned in above link as well as other linked topics where might be additional information. Other that than I’m afraid I can’t help. Maybe someone else will have other suggestions.

Br,
Ivan

Hi @noah77 -

Officially we only support the Ubuntu and Redhat distros. That said, it’s often times the GUI environment that’s most crucial for compatability with the AP. For that, both Gnome and xfce seem to work well. A lot of our developers internally run Mint with either cinnamon or mate.

I don’t know if any of those are an option for you?

1 Like

Hi @noah77 , it could happen if you’re running out of memory too… Does this happen everytime? And does this happen for other nodes, or just the DB Connector?

@ScottF , I think the support for Redhat could be helpful in this case. Redhat and CentOS should more or less be the same. Redhat is basically the corporate version, and CentOS is the community version.

1 Like

Hi, probably you have solved the problem already.
But in any case, I had the same issue and the fix was to not use Wayland, but xorg as display server (choose upon login).

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.