Dose Response node is not available in KNIME 4.6.0

I installed “HCS Tools” of “community nodes” in KNIME 4.6.0, but “Dose Response” node didn’t work correctly.

The error message is here,

Configure failed (InaccessibleObjectException): Unable to make field private java.lang.String java.text.AttributedCharacterIterator$Attribute.name accessible: module java.base does not “opens java.text” to unnamed module @2c883ca2

however, R Server was running and another R node was working properly.

Dose Response is working with KNIME 4.2.3 in the same environment.

I assume that the Dose Response node does not work properly with the KNIME 4.6.0 version.

I would like to know if there is a solution.

1 Like

According to Nodepit site it is available in v.4.6.0

Thank you for replying.

Considering the error message, I think it’s a Java problem, not R problem… but I don’t know how to solve it…

WARN Dose Response (R) 3:16 failed to apply settings: java.lang.reflect.InaccessibleObjectException: Unable to make field private String java.text.AttributedCharacterIterator$Attribute.name accessible: module java.base does not "opens java.text" to unnamed module @5a295f04

Hi ! I am trying to use Dose Response node in knime 4.5.2 to determine the IC50 values for antiviral drugs. i am having the same problem as @taka . The R Server and another R node work also but the Dose Response node does not. Below is the error code and I think it is a Java issue too.

WARN Dose Response (R) 3:4 failed to apply settings: java.lang.reflect.InaccessibleObjectException: Unable to make field private java.lang.String java.text.AttributedCharacterIterator$Attribute.name accessible: module java.base does not “opens java.text” to unnamed module @35ba3aea

I wish there are some solutions.

Thanks !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.