Download Dataset

This workflow allows the user to download the dataset. Note that the tar.gz file is ~ 2Gb. Original research article: Meng, Tao, et al. "Histology image classification using supervised classification and multimodal fusion." Multimedia (ISM), 2010 IEEE International Symposium on. IEEE, 2010.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://kni.me/w/J53BPrY25va628bX

Hi! I am a relatively new user of Knime and I recently joined the Knime Community.
I’m interested in your Workflow and I’d like to export it on my Knime Platform, but after I download it and execute it I get the error message “Errors while checking for updates on node links. Reason: Some Node Link Update failed.”
I tried it several times on different PCs but the outcome won’t change. Can you help me? Thank you in advance!

Hi @nikesamma -

Because you are downloading a workflow that contains a linked component, you see the following prompt:

2019-09-24%2015_54_16-Metanode%20Link%20Update

To avoid the warning message you’re seeing, just click no on that prompt. Updating the metanode is not required.

Having said that, the workflow doesn’t appear to be downloading the lymphoma data correctly - I think changes have been made on the server side at nih.gov that are preventing it. However, you should be able to use this separate workflow to access and play with image processing on that dataset:

Cheers!

Thank you very much! Everything works on the new Workflow!!!

2 Likes