DuplicateRow Filter

In different workflows I experience the same type of strange outcomes of DuplicateRow Filter.
Not all duplicate rows are exluded from the table.
I played with options, sorted the table to have duplicate rows one by another, but anyway some (not all!) duplicates still in place.
What could be my mistake?

If possible, please provide example of your data and workflow.

3 Likes

I had this effect several times in different workflows. Likely I should make a sample with no “side” nodes and data to have the example easy readable. Unfortunatelly today I’m occupied till late - will mandatory share example during the weekend.
Thank you very much for your feedback!

1 Like

Were you able to resolve this issue?

Unfortunately, not. I even failed to provide example of the workflow - overloaded by current tasks.
Occasionally I solved the problem with GroupBy + Row Filter. It worked in that exact case, but I still try to avoid Row Filters in my workflows if possible.

Whenever you find some time you could share the workflow. If it’s a real bug then this is certainly relevant for lots of us here

2 Likes

Informative discussion on the matter is available at the link below:
Thank you very much for your time and help, I close this topic to have a chance asking new questions in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @DmitryIvanov76,

I’m really glad to see you care about closing your topics but you are free to ask new questions and open another topic even if previous one isn’t closed :wink:

Br,
Ivan

1 Like

Thank you very much :slight_smile:
I believe that if I need help and experts spend their time helping me to deal with the lack of my knowledge and understanding of the platform, the least I can do is to show some respect and gratitude. KNIME is a great platform and one of its remarkable advantages over many others is a very friendly and supportive community.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.