Embedded Web Apps Test

Hi folks -

We’ve been working behind the scenes on the ability to embed KNIME Web Apps in the forum. I wanted to do a bit of load testing by posting this here, and to give a preview of what it might look like once we roll it out further. When you click to play around with the simple workflow below (it’s this one: Refresh Button Widget Example: Selections on Related Tables – KNIME Hub), does everything seem OK?

14 Likes

The workflow works for me @ScottF . In addition, here’s what the console says:

WARN CEFWizardNodeView [iFrameSizer][Host page: node-8-0-11] Ignored iFrame, already setup. (source: file:///D:/AppData/knimeViewContainer44993/org/knime/core/knime-pagebuilder2.js; line: 1)
WARN CEFWizardNodeView [iFrameSizer][Host page: node-8-0-4] Ignored iFrame, already setup. (source: file:///D:/AppData/knimeViewContainer44993/org/knime/core/knime-pagebuilder2.js; line: 1)

Now let’s try two separate workflows on the page for a bit more load on the server:

@ScottF this is what I see on a Mac with Safari

edit: after a reload it seems to work now …

1 Like

We have been adjusting configs on the server and it’s been rebooted a couple of times, so still possible you might run into a glitch now and then. Hopefully those are minimal. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh I thought I had to download it first. Didn’t know that I could play with it on the forum lol.

Here’s what I see for the first test:

And here for the second one:

3 Likes