Equality of two flow variables in Rule Engine

Hi everyone,

I am working on a flow consist of two different flow variable generated by a variable selection node. I try to use these two flow variables in rule engine node to set some rule. When I set a rule given below, I get “This rule might never match” warning.

$${Svalue (column)}$$ = $${Svalue}$$ => 1
TRUE => 0

The variable $${Svalue (column)}$$ is a column name that can be selected in variable selection node.
The other variable $${Svalue}$$ is a specific value of $${Svalue (column)}$$ that can be selected in same variable selection node.

Can anyone help me to solve this issue?

Thanks,

Kerem

Hi kkerroxxx,
Could you please share a pièce of workflow so I can try to help you?

2 Likes

Hello @KKERROXXX,

what are you trying to accomplish with comparing column name versus single column value? Or maybe that is not what you are aiming for?

Br,
Ivan

@ipazin Actually I am trying to assign selected variable value to the selected variable column

Best

you could try to use nodes like variable to table row to first get the variable value in a row and then do your comparison.
bR

1 Like

Hello @KKERROXXX,

have you managed to get it working? If you still need help an example would help :wink:

Br,
Ivan

1 Like

Hi @ipazin,

I have solved the problem, thank you!

Best
Kerem,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.