error in openms execution

WARN TileUpdateMessageInjector Could not modify intro page: connect timed out
Dears,

I am a first time user of OPENMS trying to analse some sciex TT5600 files.

No ssoner i start the workflow, following errors appear. I nned your suggestions for troubleshootong the errors.

Thanks in advance
Javaid

WARN PeakPickerIterative 0:11 Invalid MIMEtype at port number 0 : has extension: ‘fasta’; expected one of: [mzml]
WARN Input File 2:1 No File selected.
WARN Input File 2:2 No File selected.
WARN Input File 2:3 No File selected.
WARN Output Folder 2:7 Please select a target folder for the Output Folder node.
ERROR OMSSAAdapter 2:5 Failing process stdout:
ERROR OMSSAAdapter 2:5 Failing process stderr:
ERROR OMSSAAdapter 2:5 Return code: -1073741515

0 Likes

Hi,
would you mind sharing the whole workflow or a fraction that is representative of the error? From what I see in the output, you are trying to pass a fasta file to a tool that expects an mzML file. However, this is just a warning message and the error of the OMSSAAdapter does not say much.
Kind regards
Alexander

0 Likes

(upload://m29IijKK2Rrp4LhpPpMKiZBzGGc.jpeg)

0 Likes

Thanks Alexander,

Here is the workflow to take a look.

Best
Javaid

0 Likes

Hi,
what types of files do you pass into your Input File nodes?
Can you also attach the workflow as a .knwf file and the data instead of an image, so I can try it out myself? I also asked an OpenMS developer to have a look at this topic, maybe he wants to have a look, too.
Kind regards
Alexander

0 Likes

Here is the KNIME file…
KNIME_project 2.knwf (25.4 KB)

Best
Javaid

0 Likes

Hi,
thank you for your response. Is the data very large? Otherwise it would be very good to have that as well, so we can reproduce the error.
Kind regards
Alexander

0 Likes

Hi Alexander,

It is an mzml file, something like 10GB generated from sCIEX .WIFF by MSCONVERT,
and a fasta file which is few mbs.

I am not sure how to send those files to you.

Best
Javaid

0 Likes

Hi,
that is indeed a bit too large. I will make sure the OpenMS developer will have a look at this topic and maybe he can help. From the workflow alone I cannot see any problem, unfortunately.
Kind regards
Alexander

0 Likes

Thanks Alexander, i would highly appreciate your kind help.

Best

Javaid

0 Likes