ERROR in Palladian node TextClassifierModelReader

I am using KNIME Analytics Platform v3.3.3.v201707231738.

I created a workflow using Palladian TextClassifierModelLearner and TextClassifierModelWriter to write a file named 'palladian-model.palladianDictionaryModel'.

And then in another workflow, I am trying to use Palladian TextClassifierModelReader node pointing the the saved model file above.

Palladian TextClassifierModelReader is erroring out with the following line in the log:

ERROR TextClassifierModelReader 0:313      Execute failed: Not in GZIP format

Kindly help.

(answered via E-Mail)

Thank You!

For completeness, here's the solution:

[…] can you please try saving it with a filename of e.g. "palladian-model.palladianDictionaryModel.gz"? (use .gz file extension)

It might be, that GZIP compression is only applied when the file extension is explicitly given and the reader expects a compressed file.

Hi, I’ve tried your solution but the error is the same. Renamed the file to model-word-contenido.palladianDictionaryModel.gz I used the text classifier model writer.

This are my files, none of them load.

What’s the error message and the output in the console?

WARN Text Classifier Model Reader 0:91:132 Specify an input file to read.
ERROR Text Classifier Model Reader 0:91:132 Execute failed: Not in GZIP format

tried .gzip and .gz, none seems to work. Neither if I remove ‘.palladianDictionaryModel’ altogether.

Nah man, tried every combination, I’m out of ideas. Still ERROR Text Classifier Model Reader 0:91:132 Execute failed: Not in GZIP format

I think the writer only writes GZIP when specifying .gz as extension. Try if this helps. (I see that that’s what I wrote above anyways.)

–P

Hm, you are right, thanks. I thought you meant to rename the files. The Text Classifier Model Writer should mention this somewhere.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.