Error in the executor logs

I am reviewing the Logs of a Linux server in which some flows fail randomly and the recurring error I find is the following one

2022-01-08 18:15:51,580 : ERROR : main : : ProfileManager : : : Could not download profiles from http://localhost:8080/knime/rest/v4/profiles/contents: Archive is not a ZIP archive. Will use existing but potentially outdated profiles.
java.util.zip.ZipException: Archive is not a ZIP archive
at org.apache.commons.compress.archivers.zip.ZipFile.positionAtEndOfCentralDirectoryRecord(ZipFile.java:1033)
at org.apache.commons.compress.archivers.zip.ZipFile.positionAtCentralDirectory(ZipFile.java:958)
at org.apache.commons.compress.archivers.zip.ZipFile.populateFromCentralDirectory(ZipFile.java:694)
at org.apache.commons.compress.archivers.zip.ZipFile.(ZipFile.java:363)
at org.apache.commons.compress.archivers.zip.ZipFile.(ZipFile.java:250)
at org.apache.commons.compress.archivers.zip.ZipFile.(ZipFile.java:219)
at org.apache.commons.compress.archivers.zip.ZipFile.(ZipFile.java:202)
at org.apache.commons.compress.archivers.zip.ZipFile.(ZipFile.java:163)
at org.knime.product.profiles.ProfileManager.downloadProfiles(ProfileManager.java:369)
at org.knime.product.profiles.ProfileManager.fetchProfileContents(ProfileManager.java:268)
at org.knime.product.profiles.ProfileManager.applyProfiles(ProfileManager.java:168)
at com.knime.enterprise.executor.KNIMEExecutorApplication.start(KNIMEExecutorApplication.java:44)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:203)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:134)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:104)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:401)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:255)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:653)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:590)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1461)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1434)

I don’t know what generates it, if someone can help me, thank you very much.

Greetings

Hi @lizardovanegas ,

This issue could be because Tomcat is being overloaded and the server is not able to process all of the connections/messages in a timely manner. Could you let us know what your memory settings are for Tomcat? You should be able to find this by editing the knime-server.service and seeing what the Xmx setting is, or if you haven’t set up services, you can run a “ps -ef | grep knime” and see the settings in the output for the tomcat process.

Thanks,
Zack

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.